Public Markets Program
Increase Liquidity, Shareholder Base and Market Value
Attract a broad audience of cannabis-focused investors across the U.S. and Canada with authentic media.
The program will build your investor audience, liquidity and shareholder base among accredited and retail investors active and interested in the U.S. and Canadian cannabis markets.
CFN Media can film your company's operations, facilities or brands to serve as further visual testimony to investors and the markets.
- Speak directly to investors via recorded video interviews filmed in our studios.
- Couple these interviews with a series of financial editorials explaining your business alongside current industry narratives to powerfully and authentically convey your message to investors and the markets.
- Distribute this content and your news releases to our financial media network that reaches hundreds of thousands of investors each month.
- Film your operations, facilities, or brands to serve as further visual testimony to investors and the markets.
Get Program Details with Price Quote
- Measured Results - Analytics activity reports delineate investor reach, viewing, engagement of our original coverage/content we produce and issue.
- Lead Generation - Opt-in leads of accredited and retail investors specifically interested in your company.
- Media Assets - Visual digital media produced to convey your message, including in-studio CNBC style executive video interview segments and an optional onsite corporate corporate film.
Hundreds of thousands of investors need to be reached each month to result in this viewership.
- In-studio executive interview segments.
- Lead-enabled original editorial content.
- Custom landing page to capture leads.
- Distribution across the CFN digital network.
- Optional on-site film add-on.
The optional on-site film add-on is a movie quality film production of your operations, facility, brand assets with interviews, music, voice over, graphics, using drone cameras resulting in a 10-minute max production.
Media Production Examples
The core Public Markets program consists of original editorials and in-studio executive interview segments that are lead enabled via a landing page plus company news, published and distributed across our CannabisFN digital media network. Distribution channels for our sponsored coverage include:
- Published on our digital properties (i.e. media site, mobile app, social media).
- Dedicated emails to our exclusive subscribers.
- Syndicated on major online financial outlets.
- Boosted on Twitter to reach active users.