PsyIndex Weekly Update for July 27 – July 31
August 3rd, 2020
The PsyIndex rose 5.66% last week after a few big moves. Revive Therapeutics soared higher on Friday after the FDA confirmed a Phase III trial for a COVID-19-related product, while Hollister Biosciences moved sharply higher during Wednesday’s session on high volume.
Weekly Performance: $84.19 (+5.66%)
|Top Gainers||Top Decliners|
Corporate News, Deals & Listings
- Mydecine Innovations Group Inc. appointed a former RedBull Marketing Director as its Chief Marketing Officer.
- MindMed Inc. completed dosing in a Phase 1 Single Ascending Dose (SAD) study of 18-MC, a non-hallucinogenic molecule based on the psychedelic substance, Ibogaine.
- Novamind Ventures Inc. closed the acquisition of Cedar Psychiatry, a leading psychedelic therapy organization in the United States.
- Numinus Wellness Inc. and Together We Can partner to support addiction recovery and mental wellness.
Previously Announced Upcoming Listings
- Field Trip Psychedelics Inc. announced a letter of intent with Newton Energy Corporation (TSX.V: NTN.H). In addition, the company plans to complete a brokered private placement of common shares at a price of $2.00 per common share for gross proceeds of between $14 million and $15 million.
- Silo Wellness Inc. announced a proposed reverse takeover with Yukoterre Resources Inc. (CSE: YT). In connection with the transaction, the company will complete a private placement for gross proceeds of approximately $2.5 million.
- Entheon Biomedical Corp. announced a definitive amalgamation agreement with MPV Exploration Inc. to list on the CSE. In conjunction, it will complete a non-brokered private placement of subscription receipts to raise C$2 million in working capital.
- Havn Life Sciences announced the launch and filing of its preliminary prospectus.
- Novamind Ventures Inc. signed a letter of intent with Hinterland Metals Inc. and undertook a $3 million non-brokered private placement to go public on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE).
- Mindset Pharma Inc. signed a letter of intent with North Sur Resources Inc. and aims to raise $1 million in a private placement to go public on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE).
- Magical Brands Corp. updated its plans to list on the TSX Venture exchange through its three-cornered amalgamation with Good2Go Corp. (TSXV: GOTO.P).
- Ease restrictions on medical psychedelics to aid research, experts say. via Guardian
- From LSD to Ecstasy, How Psychedelics Are Altering Therapy with Prof. Harriet De Wit. via UChicago
- Founders explain how microdosing on psychedelics helped them spur new business ideas. via Business Insider
This article was published by CFN Enterprises Inc. (OTCQB: CNFN), owner and operator of CFN Media, the industry’s leading agency and digital financial media network dedicated to the burgeoning CBD and legal cannabis industries. Call +1 (833) 420-CNFN for more information.
Follow Us on Social Media
About CFN Media Group
CFN Enterprises Inc. (OTCQB: CNFN) owns and operates CFN Media Group, the premier agency and financial media network reaching executives, entrepreneurs and consumers worldwide. Through its proprietary content creation, video library, and distribution via www.CannabisFN.com, CFN has built an extensive database of cannabis interest, assisting many of the world’s largest cannabis firms and CBD brands to build awareness and thrive. For more information, please visit www.cfnenterprisesinc.com.
Disclaimer: Matters discussed on this website contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. CFN Media Group, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. CFN Media Group, which owns CannabisFN, may from time-to-time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. The Information contains forward-looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, or projections as indicated by such words as "expects", "will", "anticipates", and "estimates"; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation of the Information and the Profiled Issuer as well as any such forward-looking statements. Any forward looking statements we make in the Information are limited to the time period in which they are made, and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at any time; The Information is presented only as a brief "snapshot" of the Profiled Issuer and should only be used, at most, and if at all, as a starting point for you to conduct a thorough investigation of the Profiled Issuer and its securities and to consult your financial, legal or other adviser(s) and avail yourself of the filings and information that may be accessed at www.sec.gov, www.pinksheets.com, www.otcmarkets.com or other electronic sources, including: (a) reviewing SEC periodic reports (Forms 10-Q and 10-K), reports of material events (Form 8-K), insider reports (Forms 3, 4, 5 and Schedule 13D); (b) reviewing Information and Disclosure Statements and unaudited financial reports filed with the Pink Sheets or www.otcmarkets.com; (c) obtaining and reviewing publicly available information contained in commonlyknown search engines such as Google; and (d) consulting investment guides at www.sec.gov and www.finra.com. You should always be cognizant that the Profiled Issuers may not be current in their reporting obligations with the SEC and OTCMarkets and/or have negative signs at www.otcmarkets.com (See section below titled "Risks Related to the Profiled Issuers, which provides additional information pertaining thereto). For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. CFN Media Group, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity-based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure, please visit: https://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/. A short time after we acquire the securities of the foregoing company, we may publish the (favorable) information about the issuer referenced above advising others, including you, to purchase; and while doing so, we may sell the securities we acquired. In addition, a third-party shareholder compensating us may sell his or her shares of the issuer while we are publishing favorable information about the issuer. Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. CFN Media Group, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. CFN Media Group, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. CFN Media Group, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: https://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.