AYR Strategies Inc. (NEO: CSA.A)Detailed Quote · Free Stock Analysis
Ayr Strategies Inc. was initially created as a special purpose acquisition corporation incorporated under the laws of the Province of Ontario that acquired five subsidiaries:
- Washoe Wellness LLC – Washoe is a vertically-integrated cultivator, producer and distributor of cannabis in northern Nevada, focused in Reno in Washoe County and distributing to Las Vegas. Washoe specializes in producing a full spectrum of premium, quality cannabis-based products, including cannabis flower, plant material, concentrates, edibles and topical products through efficient & compliant cultivation, extraction and manufacturing processes. Products include premium cannabis flower, pre-rolls, and a full line of vape pens, disposable vape pens, concentrates, edibles, topicals, & tinctures all made from quality cannabis oil, derived from over 30 different strains of premium THC and CBD cannabis. Washoe is licensed to possess, cultivate, process, and dispense medical and adult-use cannabis throughout Nevada via its well-established KYND brands and through a licensing deal with the recognizable brand –Willies Reserve. The Company began medical sales in Q1 2016 and recreational sales in Q3 2017.
- The Canopy NV LLC – Canopy operates two dispensaries in the city of Reno, Nevada, one in downtown Reno adjacent to the casino-resort corridor and a second in the North Valleys, both under the MYNT brand, which was named Best Dispensary in Reno in 2018. The first dispensary (downtown Reno) opened for medical sales in Q1 2017, with adult use recreational sales following in Q3 2017. Adult use recreational sales for the North Valleys location began in Q3 2018. Canopy is licensed to sell both medical and adult-use cannabis in Nevada.
- Sira Naturals Inc. – Sira is a vertically-integrated producer and seller of medical cannabis and related products in Massachusetts. Sira was among the earliest recipients of licenses to cultivate, manufacture, transport and sell medical marijuana in Massachusetts, and is consistently cited as a best-in-class operator in the state. Sira has secured provisional licenses to cultivate, manufacturing and transport cannabis and cannabis products for adult use purposes in Massachusetts and intends to apply for licenses to operate adult use cannabis retail establishments. Products include cannabis and cannabis products, including oil, edibles, and vaporizer products.
- LivFree Wellness LLC – LivFree operates three dispensaries in the state of Nevada: one in Clark County, one in Henderson and one in Reno. In addition, LivFree is separately licensed to operate four additional facilities (two production facilities and two cultivation facilities). LivFree’s dispensaries opened in 2016.
- CannaPunch of Nevada LLC – CannaPunch is a manufacturer and distributor of cannabis-infused products in Nevada and Colorado, and the CSAC purchase entitles CSAC to the rights to the CannaPunch suite of brands across the U.S. outside of Colorado. CannaPunch’s key brands include CannaPunch (beverages), Highly Edible (gummies), Dutch Girl (edible), Nordic Goddess (topical salve), and Tumbleweed (oil and other extracts). CannaPunch is licensed to manufacture cannabis products in Nevada.
Follow Us on Social Media
About CFN Media Group
CFN Media Group (CannabisFN), owned and operated by CFN Enterprises Inc. (OTCQB: CNFN), is the leading creative agency and media network dedicated to legal cannabis. We help marijuana businesses attract investors, customers (B2B, B2C), capital, and media visibility. Private and public marijuana companies and brands in the US and Canada rely on CFN Media to grow and succeed.
CFN launched in June of 2013 to initially serve the growing universe of publicly traded marijuana companies across North America. Today, CFN Media is also the digital media choice for the emerging brands in the space.
Disclaimer: Matters discussed on this website contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. CFN Media Group, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. CFN Media Group, which owns CannabisFN, may from time-to-time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. The Information contains forward-looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, or projections as indicated by such words as "expects", "will", "anticipates", and "estimates"; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation of the Information and the Profiled Issuer as well as any such forward-looking statements. Any forward looking statements we make in the Information are limited to the time period in which they are made, and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at any time; The Information is presented only as a brief "snapshot" of the Profiled Issuer and should only be used, at most, and if at all, as a starting point for you to conduct a thorough investigation of the Profiled Issuer and its securities and to consult your financial, legal or other adviser(s) and avail yourself of the filings and information that may be accessed at www.sec.gov, www.pinksheets.com, www.otcmarkets.com or other electronic sources, including: (a) reviewing SEC periodic reports (Forms 10-Q and 10-K), reports of material events (Form 8-K), insider reports (Forms 3, 4, 5 and Schedule 13D); (b) reviewing Information and Disclosure Statements and unaudited financial reports filed with the Pink Sheets or www.otcmarkets.com; (c) obtaining and reviewing publicly available information contained in commonlyknown search engines such as Google; and (d) consulting investment guides at www.sec.gov and www.finra.com. You should always be cognizant that the Profiled Issuers may not be current in their reporting obligations with the SEC and OTCMarkets and/or have negative signs at www.otcmarkets.com (See section below titled "Risks Related to the Profiled Issuers, which provides additional information pertaining thereto). For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. CFN Media Group, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity-based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure, please visit: https://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/. A short time after we acquire the securities of the foregoing company, we may publish the (favorable) information about the issuer referenced above advising others, including you, to purchase; and while doing so, we may sell the securities we acquired. In addition, a third-party shareholder compensating us may sell his or her shares of the issuer while we are publishing favorable information about the issuer. Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. CFN Media Group, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. CFN Media Group, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. CFN Media Group, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: https://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.