The CSE, in partnership with CFN Media, is proud to invite you to Investing in Psychedelics on June 17th from 11 AM – 3 PM (PDT). This informative event will highlight psychedelics as an emerging capital market sector. Speakers will include world-class industry experts and individuals on the cutting edge of this emerging market.
Learn about up-and-coming companies in the private and public sectors that are paving the way for the industry with their innovative applications. Attendees will hear from experts in the brokerage and banking world about where to find investment opportunities and what due diligence looks like when it comes to the psychedelics market.
Prior to the event, we will release weekly one-on-one video interviews with industry thought leaders, starting on May 28th. Viewers will get the 101 on psychedelics, their potential applications, and the current state of their legal consumption in medical and recreational environments.
Micro Sessions Agenda
Each week registrants will receive one on one interviews with thought leaders in the psychedelics space, where they can gain insight into the history, application and future of the sector.
Richard Carleton , CEO of the Canadian Securities Exchange, discusses this emerging sector and how to navigate it through listings and the capital markets.
Bruce Linton , Founder and former chairman at Canopy Growth, discusses the space and its opportunities.
Dr. Dennis McKenna, Director of ethnopharmacology at the Heffter Research Institute, provides an in-depth overview of the history of psychedelics.
Dr. Roger McIntyre, CEO of Champignon Brands, gives an in-depth preview to the application of psychedelics and their therapeutic uses.
CEO Clips from each of the participating companies. This is your chance to get to know the participating companies and explore some of the pioneering work they’re doing in the world of neuro-pharmaceuticals.
Also, check out our event Virtual Industry Updates: The Rise of the Psychedelics Sector in partnership with MNP LLP and Aird & Berlis LLP coming up on June 10th.
June 17th Investing in Psychedelics LIVE EVENT!
A full afternoon of panel discussions amongst bankers, thought leaders and participating companies.
Bankers / Brokers
- TCF – Henri Sant-Cassia (Founding Partner)
- Haywood Securities – Bill O’Hara (CFA & Managing Director)
- CSE – Richard Carleton (CEO)
- Bright Minds Biosciences – Ian McDonald (Founder)
- CB Therapeutics – Sher Ali Butt (Co-Founder & CEO)
- Entheon Biomedical – Timothy Ko (CEO)
- Field Trip Health – Ronan Levy (Founder & Executive Chairman)
- Mindleap Health – Nikolai Vassev (Founder & CEO)
- Psygen Labs – Danny Motyka (CEO)
- Psyched Wellness – Jeff Stevens (CEO & Director)
- Red Light Holland – Todd Shapiro (CEO)
- Wake Network – Nick Murray (Co-Founder & CEO)
- Champignon Brands (CSE:SHRM) – Dr. Roger McIntyre (CEO)
- Hollister Biosciences (CSE:HOLL) – Carl Saling (Founder & CEO), Alex Somjen (President), and Dr. Nikos C. Apostolopoulos (Chief Product & Research Officer of Alphamind Brands)
- Psilocin Pharma – Derrick Welsh (Founder)
- Revive Therapeutics (CSE:RVV)– Michael Frank (Chairman & CEO)