One World Cannabis, Ltd. (OTCQB:OWCP)Detailed Quote · Free Stock Analysis
OWC Pharmaceutical Research Corp., through its wholly-owned Israeli subsidiary, One Word Cannabis Ltd., (collectively “OWC” or the “Company”) conducts medical research and clinical trials to develop cannabis-based pharmaceuticals and treatments for conditions including multiple myeloma, psoriasis, fibromyalgia, PTSD, and migraines. OWC is also developing unique delivery systems for the effective delivery and dosage of medical cannabis. All OWC research is conducted at leading Israeli hospitals and scientific institutions, and led by internationally renowned investigators.
The Company’s Research Division is focused on pursuing clinical trials evaluating the effectiveness of cannabinoids for the treatment of various medical conditions, while its Consulting Division is dedicated to helping governments and companies navigate complex international cannabis regulatory frameworks.
Dr. Yehuda Baruch served as Head of the Israeli Ministry of Health’s Medical Marijuana Program from 2003 through 2013 where he spearheaded the efforts on regulation, chaired the indication committee, secured Helsinki Approvals for medical research, and managed regulation of patient licensing and dosage. He has extensive experience in researching medical cannabis, most notably for its effect on PTSD.
Jeffrey Friedland is an emerging market pioneer — his firm, Friedland Global Capital, was one of the first American investment banks to establish a presence in China — and he can now be found on the forefront of the global cannabis industry. In his book, Marijuana, the World’s Most Misunderstood Plant, Mr. Friedland dives into the world of medical marijuana, discussing the plants history, what we know and what we still hope to discover.
- OWCP: A Unique Pure-Play in the Epicenter of Cannabis Research (with Executive Interview)
- OWC Pharmaceutical Research Corp Receives IRB Approval to Initiate Safety Testing on its Cannabinoid-Infused Cream for Treatment of Psoriasis
- CFN Media Interviews OWC Pharmaceuticals Advisor Jeffrey Friedland
- OWC Pharma (OWCP) Advances Study & Expands into Consulting
- OWC Pharma (OWCP) to Present at BioMed Conference
Around the Web
- OWC Pharmaceutical Research Corp. to Present at Monaco Growth Forums in Monaco
- OWC Pharmaceutical Research Corp. Announces World-Wide Expression of Interest in its Cannabis-based Topical Cream for Treatment of Psoriasis and other Skin Disorders
- OWC Pharmaceutical Research Corp Releases Promising Preliminary Results From Efficacy Tests of its Topical Cream
- OWC PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits
- CFN Media Exclusive Interview with OWCP CSO Dr. Yehuda Baruch
Follow Us on Social Media
About CFN Media
CFN Media (CannabisFN) is the leading creative agency and media network dedicated to legal cannabis. We help marijuana businesses attract investors, customers (B2B, B2C), capital, and media visibility. Private and public marijuana companies and brands in the US and Canada rely on CFN Media to grow and succeed.
CFN launched in June of 2013 to initially serve the growing universe of publicly traded marijuana companies across North America. Today, CFN Media is also the digital media choice for the emerging brands in the space.
Disclaimer: Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.