Lexaria Corp. (OTC:LXRP) (CSE:LXX)Detailed Quote · Free Stock Analysis
In this CFN exclusive interview Dan Wise talks to Chris Bunka, CEO of Lexaria Corp. Chris discusses his company’s patents on technology to en-corporate CBD and THC into lipids. This technology will greatly change the edible industry allowing for more controlled dosage while increasing deliver-ability. Learn more about products at Lexaria Corp here.
Lexaria Bioscience Corp. is a food biosciences company with a proprietary technology for improved delivery of bioactive compounds. The Company’s lipophilic enhancement technology has been shown to enhance the bioavailability of orally ingested cannabinoids, while also masking taste. This technology promotes healthy ingestion methods, lower overall dosing and higher effectiveness in active molecule delivery. The Company’s technology is patent-protected for cannabidiol (CBD) and all other non-psychoactive cannabinoids, and patent-pending for Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), other psychoactive cannabinoids, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), nicotine and other molecules.
Past Video Coverage:
- Lexaria Bioscience Receives Groundbreaking U.S. Patent Allowance for its DehydraTECH™ Delivery of THC, NSAIDs, Nicotine and Vitamins
- University of British Columbia to Perform Clinical Study on the Cardiovascular and Cognitive Health Effects of Lexaria’s TurboCBD™
- Top 4 Companies Reinventing Cannabinoid Delivery
- Lexaria Bioscience Awarded Australian Patent For Cannabinoid Infused Edibles
- Lexaria Files New Patent Application
Around the Web
- Lexaria Bioscience Files Innovative New Patent Application
- NetworkNewsWire Announces Publication on the Wide-Ranging Potential of Patented Technology for Improved Bioabsorption
- Lexaria Bioscience Acquires 100% Ownership of Poviva Tea LLC
- Lexaria Bioscience Receives Groundbreaking U.S. Patent Allowance for its DehydraTECH™ Delivery of THC, NSAIDs, Nicotine and Vitamins.
- Lexaria Announces Public Webinar November 1
Follow Us on Social Media
About CFN Media
CFN Media (CannabisFN) is the leading creative agency and media network dedicated to legal cannabis. We help marijuana businesses attract investors, customers (B2B, B2C), capital, and media visibility. Private and public marijuana companies and brands in the US and Canada rely on CFN Media to grow and succeed.
CFN launched in June of 2013 to initially serve the growing universe of publicly traded marijuana companies across North America. Today, CFN Media is also the digital media choice for the emerging brands in the space.
Disclaimer: Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.