CannaVEST Corp. (OTCQB:CANV)Detailed Quote · Free Stock Analysis
CannaVEST is in the business of developing, producing, marketing and selling raw oil and end-consumer products containing agricultural hemp-based compounds with a focus on cannabidiol (CBD). CannaVEST is pioneering an emerging worldwide trend to re-energize the production of agricultural hemp and to foster its many uses for consumers. CannaVEST’s health and wellness raw agricultural and consumer products are produced with cannabidiol (CBD). CannaVEST believes that they are the largest supplier of low-THC CBD oil in the world.
Past Video Coverage:
In this CFN interview, Chris Boucher of CannaVEST explains their focus on agricultural hemp. CannaVEST is creating a massive supply chain to make cannabidiol affordable to everyone. The hope is to educate the public on CBD and supply companies with the materials to make their own product.
CannaVEST develops, produces and markets raw oil and end consumer products containing agricultural hemp-based compounds with a specific focus on cannabidiol.
- First Harvest Acquires SportXction Integrated Software
- United Cannabis Corp Expands into Conventional Biotech by Acquiring a Majority Position of Polymolecular Botanical Drug Development Company, Prana Therapeutics
- Tetra Bio-Pharma Signs Letter of Intent with Constance Therapeutics
- Invictus MD Provides a Corporate Update on AB Laboratories Inc. and AB Ventures Inc.
- CURE Pharmaceutical & Therapix Biosciences Signs MOU with Israel’s Assuta Medical Centers to Develop First-in-Class Therapeutic Products in Fields of Personalized Medicine & Cannabinoids
Around the Web
- California Will Vote On Recreational Marijuana Legalization
- Will Medical Marijuana Take Biotech Stocks To A New High
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Stock Ticker Change to CVSI
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Supporting Sponsorship of, and Events During, Hemp History Week June 6-12, 2016
- CV Sciences Sponsors The Healthy and Natural Show at Chicago’s Navy Pier
Follow Us on Social Media
About CFN Media
CFN Media (CannabisFN) is the leading creative agency and media network dedicated to legal cannabis. We help marijuana businesses attract investors, customers (B2B, B2C), capital, and media visibility. Private and public marijuana companies and brands in the US and Canada rely on CFN Media to grow and succeed.
CFN launched in June of 2013 to initially serve the growing universe of publicly traded marijuana companies across North America. Today, CFN Media is also the digital media choice for the emerging brands in the space.
Disclaimer: Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.