CannaVEST Corp. (OTCQB:CANV)Detailed Quote · Free Stock Analysis
CannaVEST is in the business of developing, producing, marketing and selling raw oil and end-consumer products containing agricultural hemp-based compounds with a focus on cannabidiol (CBD). CannaVEST is pioneering an emerging worldwide trend to re-energize the production of agricultural hemp and to foster its many uses for consumers. CannaVEST’s health and wellness raw agricultural and consumer products are produced with cannabidiol (CBD). CannaVEST believes that they are the largest supplier of low-THC CBD oil in the world.
Past Video Coverage:
In this CFN interview, Chris Boucher of CannaVEST explains their focus on agricultural hemp. CannaVEST is creating a massive supply chain to make cannabidiol affordable to everyone. The hope is to educate the public on CBD and supply companies with the materials to make their own product.
CannaVEST develops, produces and markets raw oil and end consumer products containing agricultural hemp-based compounds with a specific focus on cannabidiol.
- Future Farm Acquires High Volume, State-of-the-Art Cannabis Oil Extraction Equipment
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Finalizes Product Packaging and Begins Production of Five CBD (Cannabidiol) Health & Wellness Oral Sprays Under The Company’s In House Brand NutraHempCBD For Commercial Distribution
- SinglePoint, Inc. Acquires Stake in Convectium, Deepens Roots in Lucrative Cannabis Industry
- Invictus MD Announces Completion of its Commitment to Acquire 33.33% of Licensed Producer AB Laboratories Inc.
- Laguna Blends to Acquire 100% Stake in a Global Cannabis Leader with Unaudited Annualized Sales of Approximately $12,000,000 USD
Around the Web
- California Will Vote On Recreational Marijuana Legalization
- Will Medical Marijuana Take Biotech Stocks To A New High
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Stock Ticker Change to CVSI
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Supporting Sponsorship of, and Events During, Hemp History Week June 6-12, 2016
- CV SCIENCES, INC. Financials
Follow Us on Social Media
About CFN Media
CFN Media (CannabisFN) is the leading creative agency and media network dedicated to legal cannabis. We help marijuana businesses attract investors, customers (B2B, B2C), capital, and media visibility. Private and public marijuana companies and brands in the US and Canada rely on CFN Media to grow and succeed.
CFN launched in June of 2013 to initially serve the growing universe of publicly traded marijuana companies across North America. Today, CFN Media is also the digital media choice for the emerging brands in the space.
Disclaimer: Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.