BudGenius/BG Medical Technologies, Inc. (OTC:RIGH)Detailed Quote · Free Stock Analysis
This CFN Interview with Angel Stanz, CEO of BudGenius.com and BG Medical Technologies, Inc. (OTC:RIGH), examines the role of cannabis testing in the marijuana and cannabis industry. Accurate testing gives cannabis patients and consumers insight so that they may better choose the best strain for their particular wants and needs. CFN Interviewer Dan Wise also explores BudGenius’s recent role in the acquisition of the Tommy Chong brand as well their exclusive licensing rights to use certain high-profile celebrities in connection with brand endorsements.
BudGenius works with dispensary, growers, product manufacturers, and patients. We accept selections from your strain inventory and return to you the most comprehensive reporting package in the industry.
- Tips for Landing a Job in the Cannabis Industry
- How 280E is Killing the Cannabis Industry
- Tetra BioPharma (GRPOF): Standing on the Right Side of Regulation (Plus New Interview)
- Kalytera Enters into Binding Letter of Intent to Acquire Talent Biotechs and its Phase 2 Clinical-Stage Graft versus Host Disease Program
- How the Canadian Cannabis Task Force Memo Could Affect the Market
Around the Web
- The MaryJane Group, Inc. Extends Lease of the Adagio until December 31, 2016
- MARYJANE GROUP, INC. Financials
- MARYJANE GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report
- MARYJANE GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Amendments to Articles of Inc. o
- Navigating within Volatile Markets — Research Notes on The Maryjane Group, Portage Resources, Provision Holding and Seiko Epson
Follow Us on Social Media
About CFN Media
CFN Media (CannabisFN) is the leading creative agency and media network dedicated to legal cannabis. We help marijuana businesses attract investors, customers (B2B, B2C), capital, and media visibility. Private and public marijuana companies and brands in the US and Canada rely on CFN Media to grow and succeed.
CFN launched in June of 2013 to initially serve the growing universe of publicly traded marijuana companies across North America. Today, CFN Media is also the digital media choice for the emerging brands in the space.
Disclaimer: Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.