BreedIT Corp. (OTC: BRDT)Detailed Quote · Free Stock Analysis
BreedIT Corp (BRDT), through its Israeli subsidiary, BreedIT Ltd, is the developer of highly sophisticated agro-breeding solutions for plant breeders and researchers. BreedIT’s proven iBreedIT® – the Intelligent Decision Support System (IDSS) for breeders, which was developed by a team consisting of among the world’s leading breeding specialists for optimizing the breeding processes, services the plant breeding needs of corporations, research and government institutions. BreedIT’s IDSS provides advanced solutions for generating and disseminating knowledge aimed at assisting breeders to plan, manage and analyze their breeding data and to perform research activities quickly and effectively. Founded in 2010, BreedIT Corp has offices in New York, New York and in Rehovot, Israel.
- BreedIT & Seach Leverage Designer Strains to Better Cure
- BreedIT Begins Submitting Proprietary Strains to Israeli Regulators
- Dr. Oded Sagee Lectures on Breeding of New Cannabis Varieties
- BreedIT and GW Pharma Underscoring Advancements in Medical Marijuana Industry
- BreedIT’s Alan Shackelford Outlines Potential on CEOLive Interview
Around the Web
- BREEDIT CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Unregistered Sale of Equity Securities, Financial Statements and Exhibits
- BREEDIT CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits
- BREEDIT CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits
- BREEDIT CORP. Financials
- BREEDIT CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Unregistered Sale of Equity Securities
Follow Us on Social Media
About CFN Media
CFN Media (CannabisFN) is brought to you by TDM Financial, a financial media group and owner of SECFilings.com with over a decade of experience educating the markets, profiling public and private companies, and developing specific investor audiences. CFN Media is the largest dedicated financial network covering the cannabis and medical marijuana (MMJ) industries and publishes industry news, thought leader and executive interviews, and stories on the fluid business and regulatory environment while serving as a leading corporate communications platform for companies operating in the industry.
Disclaimer: Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.