Aurora Cannabis Inc. (CSE: ACB) (OTC: ACBFF)Detailed Quote · Free Stock Analysis
Aurora’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Aurora Cannabis Enterprises Inc., is a licensed producer of medical marijuana pursuant to the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations and operates a 55,200 square foot expandable state-of-the-art production facility in Alberta, Canada. Aurora’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Australis Capital Inc., seeks to be an active participant in the U.S. Cannabis market. Aurora is trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the trading symbol “ACB”, and on the OTC Market under the trading symbol “ACBFF”.
- Organigram (OGRMF): Strong Growth with Numerous Catalysts Ahead
- Aurora Begins Construction on 800,000 Square Foot “Aurora Sky” Expansion
- Aurora Appoints Cam Battley Executive Vice President
- Aurora Cannabis Exceeds 7,700 Registered Patients, Continues Rapid Sales Growth
- Aurora (ACBFF) Supports Allard Ruling to Reintroduce Home Production
Around the Web
- Aurora Cannabis Appoints Dr. Barry Waisglass as Medical Director
- Aurora Cannabis Appoints Neil Belot Chief Global Business Development Officer
- Cronos Group Execs Discuss The Challenges Of Exporting Cannabis As An Insurance-Reimbursed Product
- Cronos Group Execs Talk About Cannabis Co., Recent ‘Bought Deal’ And Expansion Plans
- AURORA CANNABIS INC. Financials
Follow Us on Social Media
About CFN Media
CFN Media (CannabisFN) is the leading creative agency and media network dedicated to legal cannabis. We help marijuana businesses attract investors, customers (B2B, B2C), capital, and media visibility. Private and public marijuana companies and brands in the US and Canada rely on CFN Media to grow and succeed.
CFN launched in June of 2013 to initially serve the growing universe of publicly traded marijuana companies across North America. Today, CFN Media is also the digital media choice for the emerging brands in the space.
Disclaimer: Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.