Where to Buy Wholesale CBD Oil
September 6th, 2017
Over the last few years, cannabidiol (CBD) oil has emerged as one of the most popular medicines for the treatment of various ailments and diseases, including cancer, epilepsy and Type 2 diabetes. A compound belonging to the Cannabis sativa L. plant species, CBD is non-psychoactive, nor is it addictive. Hemp-based CBD oil products have been hailed for their anti-anxiety and anti-inflammatory effects, with the science-supported benefits proving how CBD oils can relieve pain, increase appetite and (when inhaled with a vaporizer) even help a person to quit smoking!
Since there are no serious adverse side effects associated with the use of CBD oil, it is not surprising that the market is experiencing rapid growth. So much so that the CBD industry is forecast to grow by 70% in as little as four years, according to the Hemp Business Journal. As an ever-growing industry, the income potential for companies that sell cannabis oil products is encouraging.
Buying CBD Oil Wholesale
Making a profit from CBD oil sales requires wise purchasing decisions. Retailers can minimize risk and enjoy greater flexibility when they shop online for wholesale cannabis oil products. Furthermore, it is possible to save time and money when buying in bulk, which are two critical factors for business success.
Rather than buying where the consumers are buying, entrepreneurs in the marijuana industry ought to focus their attention on wholesale cannabis merchandise markets where the prices are low, the quality is high and the choice is varied.
Highlighted below are a handful of the world’s leading suppliers of wholesale CBD hemp oil products:
- Entourage Nutritional – The product selection from this number one distributor of wholesale and bulk products includes (but is not limited to) terpenes, full spectrum CBD oil, organic hemp CBD, CBD water, CBD crumble, CBD e-liquids and CBD isolate powders. THC and solvent-free, the Phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil does not contain any genetically modified organisms.
- Endoca – Browse the “world’s best hemp CBD oil” on this wholesale provider’s website. Wild Chicle is plucked from the wilderness and combined with natural hemp for the creation of Endoca’s CBD oil. You can read quality reports before buying products, as well as view laboratory analysis.
- HempMeds – This mainstream distributor of CBD oil products was founded in 2012. Not only does the company sell in bulk but also, they present website visitors with CBD education information. Allow push notifications on your Internet-enabled device to receive instant updates about new products, sales and discount options. Spend over $100 on CBD oil tinctures and hemp oil capsules if you want to get free shipping.
- NuLeaf Naturals – This wholesale CBD supplier’s headquarters are based in Denver, Colorado. Lab-tested, all pure hemp oil products sold through NuLeaf Naturals are 100% organic and free from preservatives. What’s most impressive about this company is that the CBD oils they sell are legal in all 50 states!
- Isodiol – Hemp is grown and harvested by the owners of Isodiol, before being extracted for the creation of natural CBD. HenePlex, ISOConcentratre, Cebidiol, CBDNanoUltra and ISO99 are just a few of many brands you can buy bulk products from. All products are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities and contain absolutely no toxic chemicals, making them safe for consumption.
- US Hemp Wholesale – Proud to provide the highest quality consumable hemp goods, this online retail store claims to be a “wholesale pioneer”. All CBD oil products undergo third party laboratory testing and are available with custom private labeling. Examples of the brands featured in the company’s stock selection include Alternate Vape and Tasty Hemp Oil.
- Bluebird Botanicals – Established in 2012, this wholesale supplier sells CBD, hemp extract supplements, concentrated extracts, hemp capsules, vape oil and even oils for pets. Create an account and login to receive free shipping on orders over $49. The higher the volume of products you purchase, the bigger the discount.
Remember that if you want to boost your profit margin, you need to minimize your expenditure when making big orders. Use your time wisely to compare prices ahead of making a bulk purchase of CBD oil and don’t underestimate the importance of quality control information.
To learn more about new cannabis medical devices and other news, sign-up for our free newsletter using the form to the right.
Follow Us on Social Media
About CFN Media
CFN Media (CannabisFN) is the leading creative agency and media network dedicated to legal cannabis. We help marijuana businesses attract investors, customers (B2B, B2C), capital, and media visibility. Private and public marijuana companies and brands in the US and Canada rely on CFN Media to grow and succeed.
CFN launched in June of 2013 to initially serve the growing universe of publicly traded marijuana companies across North America. Today, CFN Media is also the digital media choice for the emerging brands in the space.
Disclaimer: Matters discussed on this website contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time-to-time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. The Information contains forward-looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, or projections as indicated by such words as "expects", "will", "anticipates", and "estimates"; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation of the Information and the Profiled Issuer as well as any such forward-looking statements. Any forward looking statements we make in the Information are limited to the time period in which they are made, and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at any time; The Information is presented only as a brief "snapshot" of the Profiled Issuer and should only be used, at most, and if at all, as a starting point for you to conduct a thorough investigation of the Profiled Issuer and its securities and to consult your financial, legal or other adviser(s) and avail yourself of the filings and information that may be accessed at www.sec.gov, www.pinksheets.com, www.otcmarkets.com or other electronic sources, including: (a) reviewing SEC periodic reports (Forms 10-Q and 10-K), reports of material events (Form 8-K), insider reports (Forms 3, 4, 5 and Schedule 13D); (b) reviewing Information and Disclosure Statements and unaudited financial reports filed with the Pink Sheets or www.otcmarkets.com; (c) obtaining and reviewing publicly available information contained in commonlyknown search engines such as Google; and (d) consulting investment guides at www.sec.gov and www.finra.com. You should always be cognizant that the Profiled Issuers may not be current in their reporting obligations with the SEC and OTCMarkets and/or have negative signs at www.otcmarkets.com (See section below titled "Risks Related to the Profiled Issuers, which provides additional information pertaining thereto). For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity-based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure, please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/. A short time after we acquire the securities of the foregoing company, we may publish the (favorable) information about the issuer referenced above advising others, including you, to purchase; and while doing so, we may sell the securities we acquired. In addition, a third-party shareholder compensating us may sell his or her shares of the issuer while we are publishing favorable information about the issuer. Except for the historical information presented herein, matters discussed in this article contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide nor claims to provide investment advice or recommendations to readers of this release. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and will increase or decrease such positions without notice. For making specific investment decisions, readers should seek their own advice and that of their own professional advisers. Emerging Growth LLC dba TDM Financial, which owns CannabisFN, may be compensated for its Services in the form of cash-based and/or equity- based compensation in the companies it writes about, or a combination of the two. For full disclosure please visit: http://www.cannabisfn.com/legal-disclaimer/.